Window Decals Specifications
- Decals are printed on durable, gloss or matte vinyl.
- Choose between full-color process or generic white available.
- Decals are fade and weather-resistant.
- Sticks to any clean, smooth surface.
- Contour-cut or generic shapes available.
- As-low-as $0.25 each
How To Apply Window Decals
- Make sure window is wiped clean of all dirt and debris.
- Using soapy water, spray the window location where the decal is going to be placed.
- Remove the decal from it's protective backing.
- Press the center of the decal to the window so only a small portion of the decal is applied to the window.
- To prevent "buckling", work from the middle of the decal out. Apply larger portions first and then press down smaller sections using your thumb.
- When decal is applied, carefully rub over entire decal with thumb to work out any air pockets that may have become trapped.
- If buckling occurs, gently lift up buckled area, pull to straighten and reapply.
- Allow 12 hours for the decal to fully cure to the window.
- Do not wash vehicle within the first 12 hours of applying the window decal.
- Do not use an ice or snow scraper over decal as this will cause damage to the decal.
To remove old decals, scrape the decal using a window scraper. Pull off all remaining pieces. Once old decal is off, remove any left over residue with a window cleaning agent